Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'm back

I have been busy with moving to a salon. I have been looking at the blog but I could not find the pass word. lol. I'm a dork. I know. Rich is doing good and still looking for a job. He is still working and its better. But he has not given up in finding a retirement with a job.

I just moved salon's. I know God found this place for me. It has taken me 3 years to find it. Now I'm trying to trust all my client with follow. But no worries my husband said "if we loose it all we will just move to an apt.". I love him. We are doing great thru all this.

Mckenzie is in soccer and turning 13 on Jan 27th. Justin is turning 18 in March. He is a Junior and still with his girlfriend Bethony.

It's fun reading this blog. Thanks for doing this blog. Hope all is well. Love you all. For the reunion we will only be there for the weekend. Fri-Sat. We are not taking the boat and will be just hanging around and visiting. We don't want to deal with the running back and forth. Rich might I hope, have a new job. So he might not have the time off. If he has to work, I will be there with the 4 kids.

See you soon. Love to all of you.

2 comments:

other said...

Hey !! I see Lueria graced us with her presents !! Great to see it !!
Hard to think her kids are getting so old. When did all this happen ?lo

Jim said...

Good to hear that your moving process is over. Now to settle down into a routine where you can get everything you want too, done. With your kids the age that they are, that may be awhile though. Have a great week.
Jim