Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

Hopefully this year will bring new blessings to all. My g. sons will be heading back to AZ tomorrow. It's been quite the week. Lots of fun. Reminds me of the many happy times while my own kids were growing up; lots of happy energy, messes to over see clean up, activites to find, and just hanging out. I'll try to get a picture posted.

My son and his wife celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary. WOW !!! What an accomplishment. And guess what; I feel so proud of my son, I'm taking part of the credit for the years they have served. It hasn't been easy, but they had lots of support. My son bought his wife 10 dozen roses to be delivered to her work on that day! Every woman we know is envoius already of what he does for her, but 10 dozen roses! He is the best husband and father ... thank you very much! He has hius rough spots for sure with fighting his own battles; but he is a victor just for hanging in there and doing the right thing. And when he falls he gets right back up and does the right thing. It's hard to live a good man's life in a world where so many choose to serve evil.

What really makes me proud is how so many criticized me while I was a young mother. Yet I raised such great kids !!! God heard every prayer and ever cry. And the best is yet to come ... He saved my son through prison and Chardo is the best christian man and most loving son a mother could pray for.

My life is full of blessings.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great/ 10 dozen!! whow. She is very lucky. Hope she knows it. Not many men would do that. Give them my best. Love to you to Suzy. It is hard to raise good children to adulthood. That is when they do their most growing I think. You can show them and teach them but they will never really understand until they have to walk the same roads.

Love, Illa

Anonymous said...

Dear Sis, I would have loved to be with you at this time, with the kids, but Lisi was having trouble with the cold, and as we were just down there, and she was working on getting her house settled, also looking at being retrained with working with her team... she was working on so much for herself, in going forward. We just stayed home with her to bring in the New Year. I do wish to come down soon and bring you the shoes, laugh. I love you and so know the problems of you raising the kids, I am so proud of you and the wonderful children and love they show to both Lisi and me, it is wonderful to spend time and sharing them with the both of us. We so love how you are with those that you take under your wing, it's so you and me, and thanks for being my sister, I love you and I know you know this,.... Love Lili

Jim said...

10 dozen!!! That's raising the bar pretty high. Every time I get Sandi flowers she asks me if I got them from the cemetery.............no, I never have.
Suzi, you're a blessed woman.
Jim

Peter said...

Ten dozen!!!!! that is the most impractical thing I've ever heard of. You know how much that COSTS? Wait a minute, there was one other time that was more impractical: That's when Mary brought out the most costly perfume available. She took the perfume and anointed Jesus. The perfume was so costly, in today's dollars it would have cost thousands. Because of this demonstration of her love, Jesus said Mary would never be forgotten. Mike is in good company. Way to go Mike.

Anonymous said...

Suzi, I think it is good for you to look back on those 10 years and know that they were accomplished with your sacrifice and support. Michael's loving gift of 10 dozen roses are an indication of a man who has a tender heart and appreciates his wife...what a wonderful family heritage you have provided for all your kids!