Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Just want you all to know I am thinking of you
Glenda, I am so happy for you that you found Julie. I know what it means to reconnect with a daughter. At least I knew where Amy was and that she was well. I can't imagine what you have been going through not even knowing where Julie was. Let us know your progress. You know I will be praying for you.

Jim and Sandi, do you know if you are having a grandson or granddaughter?
Jim, husbands that help around the house are a real blessing but I would be more afraid the cat would claw your eyes out when you are asleep then Sandi, if that was its yarn ball.

Love ya all
B&R

5 comments:

Jim said...

Bonnie and Rick,
I've been putting my time off to good use. I've been grandson gift shopping. Important stuff like newborn fishing poles, newborn backpacks, and newborn hiking shoes. Do you know that the choices are pretty limited? I think that there may be a whole new untapped market? The next great new idea is just an imagination away.

I think I may have to start wearing a hockey goalie helmet to bed until the cats forget about this silly missing yarn thing.
Jim

Anonymous said...

That's funny. You being afraid of your cats. Guess you will just have to get them another yarn ball or one of those things that have cat nip in them. Then maybe they'll forgive you.

Illa

Anonymous said...

I vote for putting catnip IN a yarn ball... Hmmmm.... Going to keep my eye open for catnip seeds now... probably need to grow it in my window to protect it from the cats.

Anonymous said...

Bonnie and Rick.
I love you and really enjoy the relationship that we have. Thank God that he has given us both to each other. I hope this year is good for the both of you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Bonnie. I really appreciate your kind words. It has been heartbreaking watching Julee make the choices that were very self-destructive. Thank heavens she is alive and some place where she can get help. Just pray that she will take the help offered.