Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Gonzo



Wow, I still a goner. I can't believe what an impact he's made on me. I'm just a mass of jello whenever I see him. My legs are wobbly and my knees are knocking.

We’re ready to take Gonzo for a ride at a moments notice. Sandi bought the Alpha and the Omega of all car seats. In fact it’s called the Alpha Omega. Any religious person knows that this is about as good as it gets. It’s good from 5-100 lbs. That means according to the size of the kids in my room he'll be able to ride in this car seat through the 5th grade. That may be somewhat embarrassing, but at least he'll be safe. I hope that he does use it for awhile though as it took Sandi and I about an hour to figure out how to install it.

Grandpa Jim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a darling looking little one. I can tell by looking at his face he is going to be a lady killer when he grows up. What am I talking about, he already is!

Illa

Peter said...

Ah Jim, Peter Jr. didn't hit a hundred pounds till he finished 8th grade.

Jim said...

That's even better....