Monday, January 12, 2009

Gonzo's birth announcement



January 8, 2009

Re: Birth Announcement

The Daily Triplicate

Gonzalo Hooper-Ramirez was born Jan. 5, 2009 at St. Joseph Hospital in Eureka. He weighed 7 pounds, 5 ounces and measured 20 inches long. His parents are Randy and Claudia Hooper of Crescent City. His grandparents are Jim and Sandi Hooper of Crescent City, Aurea de Leon Alvarado of Crescent City, and Rafael Ramirez Barajas of Santa Ana, California. His great-grandparents are Edna and David Slavin of Clearlake, California and Lorenza Alvarado de Leon of Cuyutlan, Jalisco, Mexico.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I want one. Amy if you are finally on the blog. I WANT ONE OF THESE LITTLE ONES!!!!!!
MAKE ME A GRANDMA.

Amy has been sick but she is going to try to start blogging and getting to know her crazy family. She told me she didn't even know she had so many aunts and uncles and cousins. That shows you what kind of person I am. I do think I told her but who knows. Her and I are doing a lot of healing right now. She and her husband are planning on moving out to Oregon from NY by July. I am going to try to get them to the reunion. Maybe we will be moved out there by then too. Just maybe, we are praying about it. If it is Gods will, I will happen.

Anonymous said...

how great this family of love, how blended, and what an adventure this world has to share with other worlds, in the new world, I do feel this will be a busy visiting spot, in the new world.... As God as said hands off, at this time, until sin is removed.... What joy to meet and the family gathering in the reuion, in heaven meeting in heaven. Just add the numbers, as I gave Joyce, JoAnne, Jack and Richard,... Because Joyce and JoAnn had a brother, then to we have the brother and two Sister's before Peter and Glenda... Let's plan on a family baby shower this gathering, that makes, the memorie of Ben, our brother, the joy of Richardo, rejoining the family and the new baby.....