Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rain!!!!

I thought it was going to snow yesterday. I was supposed to haul some stuff home for BJ today but the wiring for the trailer is messed up. The person that I am borrowing the trailer from tried to help me but it was to cold yesterday to really do anything on it. So is put off till next week and hope I can get the wiring thing straight. We are going up there anyway as there is some stuff I need to take him and some boxes of stuff that needs to come back.

We are getting some rain now which is cool. We need it but really needed snow. I am just as glad it didn't as I don't like to drive in snow if I have to haul stuff. I had 2 cars hauled out this last week. Too bad I couldn't sell them for parts but oh, well. Needed to get rid of some things befor the county says I have a junk yard and makes me either get a license to have that or register all the vehicles that we have here that is not done. What is left is collectors vehicles and farm type equipment. So I think I am ok there. I ordered some parts to fix a couple of other vehicles so that they would hopefully run. Just waiting for them to come in. If that doesn't work then they will go on Craig's List and be sold for parts. One is a foreign job that I know is hard to find parts for so it should have a good chance of selling.

Well, anyway time to get ready and finish my coffee. Talk to you all later.

Love Illa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Illa; be sure to do your home work on those cars before you sell them. Did you read about that old car found in a garage that was worth millions!?

Jim said...

Wow, I'm impressed! I couldn't write a blog that long without finishing my coffee first.

By the way, are any of those cars Model A's? My yearning for a Model A still rears its ugly head anytime I hear of 'old car?' I feel I'm over it and then I see one again. I think that I may have had one in a previous life.

Jim

Anonymous said...

No sorry. If I had one of those it wouldn't leave no matter how much the county and DMV wanted in fees.

Illa

Teresa Garcia said...

Well, knowing that Uncle, if I ever come across a Model A I'll let you know.