Saturday, November 22, 2008

Any resident mushroom experts out there????

Ben and Illa, thanks for the news. We hope that you have a good trip to Redding and Thanksgiving is a great time with family. As Peter said, let us know of a good place to stay around there when we come over the first part of February.

Sandi and I went on a hike today to one of our favorite places. We were to go to Cave Junction, another of our favorite places, but we decided not too. We came back by way of another favorite place and did one of my favorite things to do, cut some firewood. Yeh, it's the weekend and I'm trying to avoid some unfavorite things that I don't want to do.

On another note, and I even sent this comment in to Anderson Cooper at CNN, do you think that the Big 3 automakers would have had a different reception when in front of the members of Congress if they had driven to Washington, D.C in an electric vehicle or a hybrid that they're developing, rather than flown in on private jets? If I were a congressman listening to them it sure would have made me listen to them.
Jim

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a news release from friday.
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/WallStreet/story?id=6307092&page=1

Peter said...

These are great mushrooms, I wonder what they taste like? Try them for me, will ya? Peter

Anonymous said...

I do wonder about that, certainly would have been a show of SOMETHING if they had. Security reasons... sounds hokey to me, they could have met that with bodyguards in the vehicles.

Jim said...

Peter, They're more than great mushrooms, they're huge. Can you see me standing at the base of the small one?
Jim

Anonymous said...

I stlll haven't found you at the bottom of these shrooms. The only way to me that you could be at the bottoms is taking the picture but the are big unless you took macro pictures of them and blew them up. Still judging them by the rocks and slope around them, they are big. How big do they get do you think??

Illa