Friday, November 7, 2008

life is full of joy for me, thinking possitive, thank God I'm in my 50's, and don't have to go threw my youth again. I've learned a lot in my life. My team wants me to work in mental health because I am so positive and learned so much. They want me to teach recovery, in drug and alcohal with mental health as I worked with it in Longview, for 10 years. That is called the duelling program, that is called DVR. Put it in my way of life that I walked in my younger years working in the bars and other jobs, I've walked the walk, and can talk the talk, as I've experenced it with the people and friends that I have incountered in my personal and work. Plan on going back to school, with the support of my pack team. Have so much more to learn and share.

5 comments:

Peter said...

Good to hear from you Lisi, I'm glad you have a direction to go in. You do have a positive attitude. That is one of your consistent strong points. Peter

Jim said...

Lisi,
You strike me as a very up-beat person. You're right, you are positive and optimistic. I'm glad that you're enjoying life. You always have a good attitude about it.

All of our lives have been different from each other. You can offer a different perspective from someone that hasn't walked the life that you have, but the same thing can be said for each of our experiences.

Going back to school is always a good thing. There really is much to learn. Glenda sounds like she is enjoying the experience.

Love, Jim

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are able to get out and do something. It should open your days and make it a good experience out of bad. That is really great.

Love Ben and Illa

Anonymous said...

Lisi, I am so proud of you! Just remember to take schooling a little at a time. You can build to a full time schedule as you go and that way it won't seem so overwhelming. Building the discipline for consistant attendance and study was the hardest part for me! I started with one class at a time and made it my goal to get there on time, turn in my "homework" on time and look at just one week at a time for my goal setting. You can do it! You will find the encouragement you can give to others will be a tremendous incentive and a great satisfaction towards contributing to something much bigger than yourself. Love you lots, Gi

Anonymous said...

glenda Lisi has always been great with school. She always loved it so much. It will be good for her with all that she has learned and she is getting her old self back and that is so great!!!! She is all that I wished her to be.