Friday, November 7, 2008

Prayer of a Lonely Heart

Will there be a friend in heaven, Someone my heart to share? Someone to walk side by side. And to say "I love you". Will no one come to see me, Because I am different then they; And have an excuse to pass me by. Forever day after day? Will I be lonely in heaven, With always. Longing heart? And see good friends go hand in hand, while others stand apart? This it is here Father, And that they are going with thee, To that glorious place called heaven, But, Father, how about me? Maybe I don'd want to go there, With always a longing heart? And see their faces, averted and proud. I know that two is company; And know that thee is a crowd. If I were in heaven I'd find someone Or two or three or more. As lonely as I am in my heart. As lonely as I am in my heart. And open wide my door. We'd have a feast of friendship. And all, alone and apart. Would find the pathway to that door. And a welcome on my heart. But my Father said to me kindly, " you may make your home on earth, A friendly place to the sad and lone, With a welcome at your hearth". "You will never again be lonely, If to Them, your lift to be, A beacon that shines on that open door. That leads to Heaven and Me". Oh, I learn the lession Fsther. As I talk to thee up there. It's not "they" or "them" but me, oh Lord. That's really in need of Prayer.---June. Please family this why Jess and me have always had our home, as we found with our own family, the dis-connection we knew how we were treated. This spoke so much our heartfelt hearts and our love to God. Also the doors of our Chapel,....it's open to all, no one will be turned away.....

No comments: