Thursday, November 27, 2008

Bigfoot stopped in for breakfast!

Click on the title to see more pics.

Things really aren't bigger in Texas.
From 11-27-08 Thanksgiving Day with HB

See, it was like this. I returned from looking for some firewood and there he was. I quietly walked up behind him and took his picture. I was going to tap him on the shoulder and say "BOO," but I didn't want to scare him.

Sandi and I spent the day up taking a hike and driving around in the hills for Thanksgiving. We even cut some wood! The guys had plans so we won't have dinner with them until Saturday. We wanted to hike to one of our favorite summer places but there was a gate across the road for the winter. Sandi woke me up at 5:00.....a.m..... and I got up. She wanted to be cooking breakfast with the sun coming up over the mountain....and we were.
Jim

3 comments:

Peter said...

why is it only certain types of people have encounters with aliens and Bigfoot? The rugged adventurous, backwoods types; people with open minds, who are unafraid of bucking the status quo, nor thinking outside the box. Oh.....I guess Jim doesn't find the mold entirely, he still has his two front teeth!

Anonymous said...

Bonnie said,
Accually, I thought that was Jim, at 5 AM before he shaves.

Rick and I are so jealous of you guys, you do the same thing we use to do before we moved to Tn. We both miss hiking and camping more than anything, it sure kept us in shape.

Yesterday, Rick worked on his music all day and I sewed. Just a peaceful, quiet day.

Jim said...

Well I guess that means we shouldn't move to TN. I know that it's very pretty. How about posting a few pics of the area? You know, scenics, flowers, your projects, etc., feet.....
For some reason I'm kind of tired (low energy level) today. Maybe it's the thought of chopping all that wood up. PETER!!!!!!!
Sandi and I were just talking about how much we appreciate quiet time. We try to recognize it and enjoy it whenever we can.

Jim