Sunday, November 2, 2008

family of Love

Oh, what a family, a family of love. Oh, what a story we could tell this special family that shines. The joys and the sorrows and the journey we each have walked. Though we've lived in different families, how much we to share. We have been enriched through the spices of life, that each have walked. Oh, how blessed we are in our golden years, the love of the families, added with the sisters and the brothers, from the branches in twined with other members, how special we are. We DO fight and bicker just as brothers and sisters, in the world. So, don't doubt the love we share, as we hug and we live. How Blessed I am knowing my sisters and brothers as I walk the path of life. No more apart, when we see the heavenly gates,.... How I look to the day, when we are re-uninted, the the families that raised us, to see the joy on their face, as we hug them and love them, and show them this family of children, that are all re-united, added with hugs to their child en... now let's see them keep up with the group, and they'll say, WHAT HAVE WE CREATED IN THIS FAMILY OF CHILDREN,... WILL WE BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH THIS GROUP OF CHILDREN, LET'S COUNT ALL THEIR HEADS, As they refer as brothers and sisters, how many children do we have?

5 comments:

Peter said...

Ok Dick (this sounds like Dick) you count. I have three children, and I know for sure six grandchildren.

Anonymous said...

nope not me

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

My guess is that Glenda wrote this. Oh ya, Glenda, BJ was me Bonnie, some times I go by Bonnie Jean. I also like the BJ because it reminds me of Ben and Illas BJ. I wish he would post, it's always nice to see Terasa comments, (sorry if I spelled you name wrong Terasa. I sent you a email the same day you posted but it keeps coming back. Guess I need you new email address. LOL

Anonymous said...

My bet is that it is Lili. Bonnie, so great to see you on the blog. I forgot you sometimes go by BJ...I was definately thinking Ben and Illa's BJ and I was thinking he might be visiting Terasa at the folk's house. He might not have access at his own home. Bonnie, how long will you be home and not on the road? Is Rick driving with his another partner for a time?