Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ben 11-25-08

Ben had a bad night last night at 4:40 am. He had another seizure which effects lasted for an hour and a half. I called the Hospice nurse and she came and checked Ben out. She had a hard time finding the place and Teresa and I watched her turn up and down the road several times looking for the road to turn onto. Ben came too while she was checking him out. I thought that as he was out so long that he had slipped into a coma as he didn't respond to any stimuli. He is resting quietly right now.

BJ and everyone will definitely be here for Thanksgiving. BJ has news for us. So waiting to hear everything. The house is fairly clean, not as clean and spotless as Sandi's, (wouldn't eat off the floor here tho), but at least you can see the table top and you can walk around without running into piles of junk. Main thing is the pool table is cleared off so the kids can play pool and we can clear of the rest of the stuff that collects on the table for FOOD. Yeah!!! Me and counters and tables don't get along very well. I have a tendency to just put things down on them instead of putting them up or throwing it away. I can't seem to throw anything away. Who knows, might need it someday and if you throw it away, then you will just have to go get another one of what ever it is, was.

Hope all have a good Thanksgiving day.

Love and Light,
Ben, Illa, Teresa, BJ and all

8 comments:

Peter said...

What I'm thankful for: Illa, Teresa, you guys are doing wonderfully. We're all in Awe at your resiliency and ability to cope.

I am THANKFUL for you, and I praise God for what he has given my brother.

I'm asking God to continue to give you supernatural strength. PnK

Anonymous said...

Read you message to Rick who at this very moment is heading home. Yeh!!!! He says hi to all and that he loves you very much. He says I am blessed to have such great brothers and sisters and their families. I said, I KNOW. I thank God for all of you. I pray for joy and peace and strength to hang in there for all of you.

Anonymous said...

I hope that things go well for you all. I know that high blood pressure and diabetes can be controlled for truck drivers. They have to be very careful but it should not be a problem unless the medication doesn't work. Have happy holidays guys. Enjoy as you never know when things can change.

Love to you all.

Illa

Anonymous said...

Dear all, I love you all and Lisi and I will keep you in our prayers, I am so glad that the kids are with you, you are muched loved by us. I know that Ben is where he wishes to be. Also k know it can he hard as I've been there in my work and know how much it means to those that are in this time in their life. Love to all. Lisi and Lili

Anonymous said...

Im sad for you all. Take care and love you. I know words can't say how you feel, nor me with this news. hugs :(

lueria

Jim said...

My wish for Ben is that he had a comfortable day today and tonight a peaceful nights sleep.
Jim

Sandi Hooper said...

Hang in there Illa. Give Ben our love and let him know that he's on our mind. You are all in our hearts. Miss you and am holding my breath.

All the best hugs,

S=)

Anonymous said...

Illa, please give my love to everyone in your household during the holiday. Thank you for your preservence at this very difficult time. Let us know BJ's news...I'm hoping it is good things for him at this time. He had to wait so long for a job.