Sunday, March 8, 2009

He's Back!

Joh 5:25 Truely, truely, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

It snowed again last night, and you see my Snow Hobbit is back! This definitely has to be a record. I know it is since '74. That's when Karen, the kids and I moved to Oregon. What makes this so odd, is our elevation is only 360ft. I think it must have something to do with being in the foothills of this part of the coastal range.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I got was frost and cold wind.

Dick said...

we got sun rain sun rain sun rain a little wind and sun and rain. go figure.

Anonymous said...

we had 1inch of snow then it melted. crazy. love your picture uncle dick, nice to see it back. all the family should do that. I don't know how too.lol. computer dumb. lol

Jim said...

That's pretty cool, the Snow Gnome recarnate again.

You should stick him in the freezer, then when the hot days of summer come drag him out of his cool environment and let him get a sun tan.

Jim

Anonymous said...

WOW Peter! It really looks cold up there! Looks like we are going to have sunshine for a while down here in SF --- rats! Oh well, at least the sunshine is a lot cooler in SF than it is in Fresno!