Monday, March 16, 2009

This is Monday, not Windsday!!!

We are getting hammered by high winds. Gusting up to 46 mph at times. It is taking my roof off. The neighbor and I went and put tires up there, I have called my Insurance co. and now just waiting to see how much damage will be eventually done at the end. I have a $500 deductible. I think I can do most of the repair work as long as it doesn't take the whole roof off. Supposedly the whole roof is shaky so we are hoping everything will be ok.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how is this from? .........I hope your ok auny or uncles.lol sorry to hear to news. little worried.

Sandi Hooper said...

Whoever you are, I hope that the wind dies down soon!

Anonymous said...

It's not me.

Anonymous said...

nor I. so that eliminates you and I

Anonymous said...

It was me!!! I thought I posted the name. The wind has died down now and some rain. Don't know how much. We gave up and went to Weed to spend Teresa's birthday with everyone. The house was still here when we got back. Will check for further damage in the morning.