Friday, March 27, 2009

sorry late.....

Sorry it took more time to write then I have had. I heard from my mom uncle jess was in the car accedent as you heard. Thank you all for posting. I had a hard time multi tasking. I was on my way to yahots oregon getting justin. He was having a hard time with Job corb. He needed his mom. My mom Alicia called to tell me the news so 3 hours of getting Justin I returned to uncle at emanuel hospital room 1511. I talked to the nurse and she explained how bad it was for uncle. I called aunt suzie so she can know details to tell my Aunt Alilia. I couldn't get her on the phone because of bad connection. I then called my husband said it out loud all the bad news. Uncle has a cracked thing in his chest which made it hard from him to breath. He broke his knee, and leg in two places. It is an open wound so they have a vacume on it to suck out all the bad stuff. ( like uncle ben had on his chest). :(. He has a broken wrist. He has a chiped area on the spin where the bumps are. lol You like how I spell and explain. This is still hard..........He has a humatoma above his eye. The nurse told me this was very serious. He had every type of test. He had surgery last night at 9ish. but he did ask the hospital for his Brother, my uncle Bud. He is amazing. He came up while I was racing back to portland. And took care of uncle Jess so he was not by him self before sergery.

I was in the hospital with my son at 11ish. Uncle Jess was out of sergery and they told me they would get me when he come back in the room. I was woke up at 1:ish to see Uncle Jess. He was tired but looked good. No black eye like I was told before. Justin and I was relieved. So I forgot to blog. sorry and please forgive. I talked to my uncle Bud and today he got the dog of uncles. Also went to the house and fed all the dogs and cats. He also was has the police report, pictures, and fire mans report. He has an attorney for uncle too. He will help uncle with all of this. He is amazing. Better then anything I could do.

Uncle jess has pins in his leg. He will have a skin graff and another sergery. He will be staying with my mom. since her apartment is perfect with an extra bed for handicap. He will be off his foot for 6 months. Crazy!! He will be in the hospital for at least 2 weeks. I know Aunt will take care of him, so I told my uncle Bud that if they need anything to call me. But I think my Aunt Alilia and Uncle Bud have it taken care of. ;). I seen uncle today and fed him. He can't feed him self. His right hand has a big cast on it.

so please fed him. lol, He wont ask..........but he ate chicken, cranberry juice, and some green beans. I love him. My uncle and nurse said how lucky he was he made it. An 85 year old man t boned him. He was hit at 45 mph. The car bucked, even the roof did. Uncle Jess said he was driving and seen a dark color then woke up having a hard time breathing. They shut down the 4 lane hwy both ways. he was taken out thru the passenger side of car. He broke his leg by applying the brake to stop the car. The other gentelmen walked way. thank goodness. It happen yesterday Sat at 1:30 ish.

Sorry again for taking so long to post

5 comments:

Peter said...

Thanks for the details here. It really helps to get a feel for what's happening to Jess.

Illa said...

That is alright sweetie. I know how it goes. Your mind is going at 100 mph and when you crash, you crash and everything goes right on by. You take care of yourself at this time too. I am glad that he has family to help him. He is an awesome man. He and Ben are so much alike. Ben looked up to him and always said he wished he could be more like him. I don't think he ever knew that he already was.

We are sending him Teresa's book as he said he loved dragons and wanted to read it. It will give him something to occupy his mind while laying in bed. Give him our love when you see him again. Our love and prayers are with you all. Take care little one.

Love and Light, Illa and Teresa

Jim said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date on Jess' condition. It's always amazing how fast a person's life situtation can change. I feel terrible about all of this. It's good to hear though that he'll be OK, but a 6 month recuperation time doesn't sound very fun at all. I know though, between all of the family up there, he will be well taken care of.
Jess is always a rock for our family. Rocks are a good thing and Jess has always been a good thing.
Jim

Sandi Hooper said...

Thank the good Lord that Jess is ok. If there's anyone who can print our well wishes and pass them on, please send him our love and concern. He's such a strong, tough man, I know he can lick this and maybe even ahead of schedule...

Glenda said...

Lueria, thanks for the info. It helps to know what happened and what is going on. I know it is hard for you to try to slow life down enough to put all of these activities into words and its a great comfort to knowing that you always have your Uncle's best interest in mind and that you love him dearly. I'm glad you were able to get your Mom over to see him since it is hard for her to get around. Love and prayers for you all. Love, Auntie Glenda