Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jess and Lili

Dear All

Thank you all for being there and also for being there while I was east. He was glad that I was back, and will gather the papers I need so he is seen to all the health coverage I had in place, before I left. I have not been to the house to see to this but did call his agent, and he picked me up from the airport and took me right to Jess, what a blessing. He will be in to see Jess Monday.

I do wish to let you know that Jess slept good the night I arrived, and so did I, he was still in and out because of the drug for pain. But so better looking then I thought he would look. The airport was aware of the reason for the trip, so they were able to get me on, though they had a full load. Walked me all the way through, and I wish to thank Bonnie and Rick for being there for me. Also Bonnie stepping in to arrange the connection back home, as I was so shook up. We had just open the door, and heard the message on the phone when we checked for calls. As we were expecting a call in.

Lueria tried to call me, as I had a bad connection, but thank for all trying to get in contact with. I was grateful and also worried for Jess, that he had such good health, that is such a plus, as he had seen to on his insurance needs, and his health was so good. They could not believe it at his age. I am greatful for the health insurance I had setup, but did not know that it would be used so soon, so he could have home care. Also not once cent out of his pocket to pay any type of bills in medical issues, his agent will deal with everything. Jess and I can just see he can get better, and not worry about anything.

I did ask Bud to post on the Blog, as I did know how detailed he can be, but he declined, so I was greatful when Peter was here and Dick, so that they could do the posting as what the doctor had said, when all were here, Thank you Dick,.... Dick talked to Bonnie as what she and I was concered about, and said he had talked to Bonnie.

So I and Jess could just spend time together now, enjoying being there, and away from anything but getting better.

God Bless the family I have, at this time.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Thanks for keeping us current .. love to both of you.