Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jess

He had a great rest, his sleep was normal, and looking great. Peter, you should have seen him after I did his hair, looked like a new man. WE are doing fine, and he is sounding like his own self, at night. Great to see him and his old self, he is so glad that I am here, and we are both looking forward to his relocation to the move to Lisi, I will post when he has his open ration's on Wens day and the Monday after, also will be at the hospital during the operation, just need to deal with Jess and my business and needs.

Thanks all for the help, Jess is sleeping right now, and I will keep you as updated as I can. Not going into a lot, just to let you know, as I do read what I write, so if you remove anything, it's from both Jess and me, to the family.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Hey, is the number on the blog correct? We tried to call yesterday and this morning. We'll try again this morning.

Jim

Teresa Garcia said...

Uncle has a package envelope coming, I sent it priority yesterday morning so it should be there really soon. Since he needs something to do... I know I was extremely bored everytime I was in the hospital... Heh... when I was pregnant with Merlin I took in my coursework for my distance learning psychology review / social worker training.

This will hopefully be more interesting than coursework though... *chuckle*

Love you all. And no more accidents Uncle... You don't have to prove to us how tough you are.

Sandi Hooper said...

When I was in the hospital last May, a girlfriend loaned me all 6 seasons of "Sex in the City" on DVD. I had headphones and a laptop and I was as happy as a pig in a poke. You should rent all of the seasons of "Dog Whisperer" for Jess.

Hey Jess, I say hello and hope that you are resting comfortably. Do they have those massaging leg socks on you that keep inflating all the time? Those things sure annoyed the heck outta me!

hang in there. We all love you and are sending you warm fuzzy wishes.