Friday, March 27, 2009

Lili

Dear All, I am flying home today to be with Jess, I will not arrive until late on Friday night: Fri. 27, 2009 PM At 11:10. US Airways, United 321. I have arranged transportation from the airport, as I don't know where Jess will be, and I have our babies to see to for Jess. But, first it is to the location of where Jess will be. As at this time I don't know what is going on with him. I did talk to the station in the ER. Also I will call them to let them know the fight information, and time, so that they will know where and what my own location.

He is at a wonderful place, and now with be glad, of the health coverage he has in place.

Tinker is out at the shelter, and I will also help to see that she is taken to Lisi, and support whatever Jess and his team are dealing with, and be with him.

He charted his concern and our pets in his chart. I will be speaking to the staff and if Jess is awake talk to him, letting him know that I am aware.

Thank you Suzanne for letting the family know and also Lisi calling me, and Dick for stepping in for me, and knowing that Jess will love to see his face, and he can see and check the issues out. As the nurses said I could come in last night, and said it would be hard from TN. Laugh!!!

I know that this a heard time for Lueria and my heart goes to her. Please send her your love as I do, and look to see how she is and the kids, but also know that Lueria will be fine. Also good at seeing Jess is ok and also will Bud Nelson, his brother. I will be in contact today with him. Letting him be aware that I am coming home. Jess is surrounded with love, and a big family he loves and I love so deeply.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING THERE FOR HIM AND THE LOVE OF OUR FAMILY.

HUGHES AND KISSES SENT, looking forward to seeing how it is, but with our family knowing all is good, how blessed Jess and I are for having all of you in our life.

Jess, sorry you are hurt, and know there is no way you could not have me not come, laugh, and you know it!!!! So, please, look to see my smiling face.

I spoke to Dick and it was wonderful to hear His voice and he will be in contact with me and let me know whats going on.

How wonderful it is, and great to have the blog to connect about this, and will update you once I and Jess are together on the next step of what will go forward.

Love to all, Lili

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for this aweful thing to happen. There has been so many people I actually know in wrecks lately. Please be careful out there ya all ! Wrecks scare me to death .. Life changes in an instant and that is even if no one is hurt.

My prayers are with all.