Sunday, October 14, 2007

Almost Normal (?)

Hi Everyone,

Life has finally settled down for me. It was pretty busy since the first week of September when the roommate over on 11th Avenue said she didn't want 3 living in the apartment anymore. She didn't care who moved (I mean between me or Teisha) but she really wanted her living room back!! It was a shock because she had asked me a couple of times why I didn't paint my room? But I am grateful that I had the opportunity to have a nice quiet year to try and decide what I was going to do with myself. Of course everything has to happen at once...I started a hectic routine at work because of the firing of one of the girls and then school started.

Teisha and I decided to find a place together because she really has been wanting a place of her own where she can put up her nice things and make it comfortable for her life style. We were using everything of Marsha's down to the pots and pans and furniture. I let Teisha pick out the place and I am like a roommate for her to be responsible for. She pays a lot more rent then I do because she can afford it so I am glad to let her have a place to decorate and enjoy. If Lydia were here I would be a happy camper!!

In the process of moving my Aunt from Fresno called to tell me she had Pancreatic Cancer and she wanted to see me before she passed away. A week after I saw her she passed away and I went back down to Fresno for the funeral. It was very hard because it was so close to my Dad's funeral so my sister and I had to keep each other encouraged. She was 87 years old so she had a good and long life and she knew the Lord but she will be missed.

I will send everyone an e-mail with my new address, I am still using my cell phone as my main phone. Miss all of you and look forward to catching up on the Blog Stories. Love Gi

1 comment:

Jim said...

Wow! You've really had a hard and busy fall. It seems also that you've had a lot of emotional ups and downs to deal with. If it doesn't kill you, it'll make you stronger. At least that's what I've heard. Get your rest.
Jim