Monday, October 15, 2007

She Said

Jim I'm going to title my blog like that especially for your benefit so you know if it's Rick or me. (Either she said or he said) Thanks for the compliment saying we sound alike, but Rick is much more eloquent with words.
Glenda it was so great to hear from you, how is school? I am so proud of you even at 60 you prove life still has more to offer and as Peter said, "we are always in the process of learning", by the way, the frogs were from all of us. I just picked them out because you told me you loved frogs. I was worried that it might interfere with what ever decor you already had. Hope it was OK.
Peter, I have been so amazed by a side of you I have never seen. I always thought you were so serious all the time but have seen a humorous side of you that has made me love you even more. Please don't get me wrong, I love your serious side, in fact to me you are our rock, both you and Glenda. But you are the spiritual leader in our family that God put in place to encourage and keep us grounded. Because of my own grief of lose with my relationship with my Amy and my move to Tenn. I have needed a rock. I'm not saying Rick hasn't been there to help, but a brother like you with you faith and word of wisdom has been a place for me to lean on. Bless you. And yes we are a work in progress, but God also maid us just the way were are for a reason, and I believe some of that reason includes others learning love patience, long suffering, in fact all the Fruits of the Spirit.

I meant to mention, Suzy has her prayer time at 7AM and 7:30PM Pacific time, (I guess that's everyone but me} anyway I decided to make that my prayer time too. I just got to thinking how awesome it would be if anyone that wanted to join us at that time even if it's just a moment of meditation to The Lord in the middle of what ever we are engaged in at the moment, I believe there could be a real power in our number and united effort to storm heavens gates with our prayers for one another. We have a lot of health issues, and especially when we know one of us is going through a particular storm in their life. Right now I am thinking of Dick and his operation. I would like to know what prayer request anyone has who needs a special prayer, let us know on the blog in a very specific way so we can come together in agreement in our prayers. I know it would help whoever sends that prayer request in to feel more assured just knowing they are being lifted up to Gods care. We already know He is aware of our needs, but again there is a spiritual force involved when two or more are gathered together and in agreement in prayer about anything. LOL BJ

2 comments:

Jim said...

I like the idea of a specific prayer / meditation time.
Jim

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea, Bonnie. I'm all for it.