Thursday, October 25, 2007

I am blessed with NUTTY brothers

Has anyone ever told you guy's, YOU ARE TOTALLY NUT'S!!! I understand loving the water and standing out in the rain but purposely freezing your tush off in a freezing creek. Oh I forgot, Suzy and Dick, we did go dunk ourselves in Bear Creek which was freezing cold and then jumping in Spirit Lake.
As for me I will leave the skinny dipping to my hot tub which is the most fun in the winter with snow falling.
OH YES ILLA, Rick is older than dirt. His nephews called him an "Old Geezer" and that was 15 years ago. But I always say older and wiser. Well, I guess that depends on who you are talking about. LOL BJ

2 comments:

Peter said...

Don't include me in the group of crazies. I wont go in the ocean unless it's 70 degrees! Maybe when the Hooper clan went to Alaska it did something to their blood.

Anonymous said...

oh ya , and Spirit Lake was about 2 deg warmer than Bear Creek:)