Tuesday, October 16, 2007

She Said

I worry that I am posting to often and boring you. I just love the connection we have so much. I know I should write you individually but with 9 brothers and sister and your wives, are you kidding, who has the time. I'm so grateful for this blog.
I just got Rick off to work and wont see him for at least 3 weeks. Maybe I can get something done now. I'm crazy about my man but why is it we women spend more time looking for things that are right under your nose? Maybe I am the only one that does that. Anyway please pray The Lord give me the strength and energy to get this place ready to sell and to send the right people at the right time. It's going to be really hard to give up the beautiful setting we have with all the wild life and privacy and our creek, but God has given us our purpose in life and we know He is with Suzy preparing the way. Please pray for her too in her efforts to follow Gods guidance in buying the right home and getting ready for us to come back. I don't want this to be a burden for her. God is in this but we need to make sure we don't get ahead of him in our eagerness.
Jim, I so enjoy you post and read your personal web, I especially appreciated the picture of the wasp since we seem to have an abundant number of them living around our house and now that the weather is getting colder they find their way inside. I also found myself in the hospital twice when I got stung. Is anyone else allergic to bee stings?
Peter, thanks for the update on Dick
Please Dick, keep us all posted, I will let Doug know what is going on with you if you haven't already. I know he would rather hear it from you.
Have Lili and Lisi ever posted? I have been keeping in touch with Lili and sent Lisi an email but haven't heard from her.

Sandi, you have inspired me so much, I never thought of you being overweight, in fact I have always envied you, Karen and Illa for keeping so fit. Anyway now that I am home and will be getting all this exercise getting ready to move, and I don't have to cook, which unfortunately I love doing, I will be able to concentrate on loosing weight so wish me luck. Rick and I envy all the outdoor activities you guys do, we love hiking camping and have always wanted to take time fishing and just being on the water. Hopefully when we move out there we will have time to do some off that, even with you. Remember, that is a big reason we are moving out there, to be closer to all my family. Rick is crazy about all of you.
OK, now I win the award for being annoying but then I am a sister and need to do my job of ever annoying my brothers and Like I told Suzy, when I do anything I give it my all. LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

never too much !! I love seeing your words and thoughts here. Me, I am lousy at talking so this keeps me connected !! Hey, if Rick ever gets north, close to Redding, remind him to call us and we might meet up for chow and coffee. It is so nice to hear you guys are doing well. Remember, if you ever get tired you can move here to J
Jefferson state !!

Jim said...

Bonnie, are you kidding. Hearing from everyone is great. We all have too much lost time to make up. It's the little things in life that make us see what each other is really like. These posts allow us to understand what make up our siblings. So, I for one am really enjoying it. Think how much contact we had bI (before Internet).

For me, my blog is a place to write my opinions and perspectives down without being too annoying. As you can see, I do enjoy nature. As far as I know, I'm not allergic to bees stings as I've been stung quite a few times. The only reaction that seems to be consistent is me running like hell. I find that I can't run as fast as I used to, so the older I get the more I get stung.

Jim

Sandi Hooper said...

Bonnie, if you get all that exercise, you won't need LUCK! But I have to tell you in all honesty, you are an incredibly beautiful woman, and the love that shines out from your eyes is a blessing to all who know you. Have a good 3 weeks break from the routine.