Saturday, October 20, 2007

BJ

Family, you would be so proud of me, I have been getting my exersize. I have taken up bowling, tennis, baseball, golfing and even some boxing. Rick does it when he can. We are pretty much matched so it's really a workout. Our endurance is getting better all the time.
Jim, when Rick was driving with David who is also a cop,he did the geocash thing. David has been doing it for quite a while. Rick said it was really fun. Even in the truck David stops whenever he can and finds things. Driving from east coast to west coast gives him a lot of territory to work.
Peter and Glenda, thanks for helping me figure out how to do the comments thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is so cool. So Rick actually use that excuse when he shows up with a black eye and a broken nose.

Jim said...

Bonnie,
That's great about all the exercise, but I'm just exhausted just reading about it. Slow down, or I'll need to go take a nap.

Geocaching is very enjoyable.
Chances are even where you live there are 20 caches within 10 miles of you. I thought I knew the area that I live in pretty well until I started looking for the some of the caches, there are a lot of places it has taken me to that are really cool that I never even knew about. Go ahead, buy a GPS, they're really not very expensive now, but do test them out first. Think of it as a health club membership that is much more enjoyable.

Jim