Sunday, October 21, 2007

BJ

I am feeling so guilty. Just wanted to see who the gullible ones in this family where. Rick says it's time to fess up, I can't get away with anything with him. See what marriage does to you Dick. I know, I know, you weren't talking marriage. And before anyone says something, no "I am not being bitter" Got to keep the humor in your life, not everything has to be so serious.
I have been playing golf, tennis, bowling, baseball and boxing on our Wii game, and it is true, it can be a real work out.
Jim, we do have a GPS but Rick uses it in the truck. I'd like to get a hand held one and do the geocash thingy. What kind do you have?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont have one but if you go to gps review sights the best quality is garmin. I keep threating to get one but my taste is a little $$$$. I want one that you can down load maps to. and is color and can transport me. like the transporters on star-trek
Jim may have a differant opinion. Well of course he does!! every body has their own.

Jim said...

I have a Garmin Summit that I've had about 6 years. If I were to buy another one I would look for mapping software. Try to find someone who has one rather than whatever a salesperson wants to sell you.
Jim