Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bonnie said

I keep posting things on the comments and they don't go through, I must be doing something wrong, ya thing!
What kind of question is that, "who cares about Dicks health?" Anyone that has the nerve to say they don't, has me to answer to. Of all of us I have the most to make up for my not loving him and being there when he needed someone. I was terrible to him when we were kids. I love him the most because I owe him the most. I have tried to call him but haven't been able to connect.
Peter, your blog bothered me because I hope with all my heart I am not the one that has hurt one of you. I love you all so much. With so many siblings were are bound to have different feeling about some things, even if we all grew up together, that would be true, infact maybe we wouldn't be as close as we are now. But Like Peter said are differences make us uniqe and interesting, how boring it would be if we were all alike, we all add a different spice and flavor, to be able to appreciate our differences whether we agree or disagree should never pull us apart, it should draw us together as a unit, after all we are all children of one God and He is the one that created us and knew us even before we were conceived. He knew every detail of our lives past present and future. He is the one that made us uniqly different. He had a plan and a purpose for every life that every existed, and He proved that love by giving Jesus as that sacrifice for our sins, and then told us that we need to love one another as he first loved us. So to not show that love to eachother would be a direct sin against God Himself, also to freely forgive one another since He first forgave us would also be a sin.
I feel so blessed to have each of you and your spouses in my life. With all our experieses in life we need to be so greatful we have eachother, and when any of us is going through trials of any kind there should never be a hesitation to let everyone of know about it so we can come together in agreement in prayer or fasting or what ever God put in our hearts to do to support and to bring about Gods will in that situation. There is no excuse for anyone to feel alone thru there trials. My goodness with ten brothers and sisters and all our spouses look at all the love to be shared.
I have been reading, "The Purpose Driven Life" and also "God's Plans For You," by Andrew Murray. To know we are destined from the beginning, and God is doing a work in us, He will see us thru to competion and He will not give up on us. Everyone of us has a calling on our lives. Once we put religion aside and put God in control, God becomes so real and our relationship with others becomes so much more important, because of what it means to God. But not just our relationship with each other but our relationship others, which would bring me to something really exciting.
Rick and I are moving ahead with our plans to move to Oregon and work with Suzy in here care center. The Lord is opening up doors of ministry and we are on an exciting journey. Talk about a heart of love and compation, our little sister has a heart bigger that the whole world, she has a heart for the most needy needy, God is using her in a very special way and has put her through alot of trials that has prepared her some awesome ministry. It is so awesome how God work brcause here Suzy and I have been away from eachother for years even at that we share a special bond and always have, now she talks about the same hopes and dreams that both Rick and I have prayed about for years, we have never shared with eachother these things until the reunion. Don't tell me God isn't in control of our lives when we let him. We are living in end times right now and it's getting really exciting, we have a major roll to play and everyone of us better be sure we are where He wants us to be.
We only have one life to live and we own that life to God so everything we do, everything we say should be God saying and doing through us, if we would remember God is living through us we would think twice before we said or did hurtful things to others.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, I am so excited for you and Rick. I think I am being a little selfish, but I am excited that you guys are going to be closer for all of us. How wonderful that the Lord is using Suzi in so many ways. I think of you guys all the time - I have all these little frog guys around to make me laugh and remember our reunion. Keep us up on the logistics for the move. Love, you two a lot - Gi

Peter said...

Bonnie, you needn't worry that I am speaking of any specific instance, I'm not. The fact is, we all have different views, life experiences. And honestly, I can be annoying. I can be abrupt. I am often not diplomatic in my approach to other's view, or behavior. I know these things because 'my trainer' tells me. When she's not around I am a genuine ape.

What we all must remember, we are all 'in process'. What we are now is better than what we were. What we will be, is better than what we are now. I am confident of this. In the meantime we must try our best to build our relationships. And be careful of things that might set us back.

Anonymous said...

Bonnie,
you owe me nothing.