Thursday, October 18, 2007

She Said

OK, you just ruined for image of Russel Crowe, I really didn't me "on the buns" but then you turned him blue. Thanks a lot. I still think that's Jim.
OK, I am dense, I admit it, but will someone please tell me how to do the comment. What user name and password after you write your comment? And do you put in the letters you see in the box?
I got a email from Lili last night, she said Lisi is busy and doing good, she didn't know we have a blog.

By the way Rick and I got a really terrific letter from Richardo, (Suzy's boy) man is he on fire for The Lord. As you know, he will be getting out of prison soon. Brothers and sister, he really needs for love and prayers and support. It is going to be hard for him, I know some people will not treat him kind, some of those people may even be family members. Please keep him in your prayers, I believe God has a great ministry for him. He has been witnessing in prison and I know God is preparing him for mush greater things when he gets out. Rick is really excited to get to know him better, Richardo is a deep thinker and loves to read and study Gods Word so Rick is looking forward to some great discussion with him. Suzy has his address so if anyone is moved in your heart to write him and just let him know he has family praying for him, it would mean so much to him. I know he didn't remember who Rick and I were, but that doesn't matter, just to know he is loved and will be welcomed home when he gets out is what counts. Isn't that what Gods unconditional love is all about? LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi B; just click on comments. Write your comment. You can use the same username and password. Or you can you use your google account name and password. Since we all can use the username and password, it'll just identify you with a nondiscript name 'other'. If you use your personal gmail account it'll really identify you. The word verification is a bitmap image (not real text) that is to confuse any web robots from 'commenting' since they can't read bitmaps, only text. This is a check on those robots.

Here I'm signing as Anonymous, not my gmail account; see the difference? Peter

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, I'm so glad that you have problems like I have. I had to call Peter the other night to be able to post again! I'm so glad you brought up Chardo again. I had a good friend who spent over 20 years in prison for murdering a man. He found the Lord and when he was released he worked very hard to spread the word about his Savior Jesus Christ. I will try to write Chardo soon. And you know those letters at the bottom that Peter says are to keep robots out? I can't read them half of the time either! After you put the leters in the space make sure you check the circle that says OTHER. It will give you the option to put your name. I put Gi and don't bother with the web page. After you click the circle that says "other" then hit the big orange bar that says "PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT" and that should do it.