Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ben, I found an extra book and will send it out today, I also have some on order so will get one to you Dick but I need you address, call when you can.
You guy's asked for health issues, I also have an extra vertbrae and take med's for high blood pressure and depression, I have a heart murmur which I guess alot of people do, I get panic attacks. I have rupured disc's in my neck and hip and I'm suppose tp wear a lift in my shoe but don't. I know exersize and diet and loosing weight would eliminate most of the problems and we I have gotten off the road for a few months at a time I loose weight and get a lot of exersize doing things around the house, I start feeling 10 yrs younger. Then I have to get back on the road and within a week everything is undone. Anyway love ya all, Bonnie

3 comments:

other said...

the address is P.O.Box 69
Nubieber, Ca. 96068
I will be looking for it when you can send it, thanx. Maybe give me something extra to scratch my head about.lol Your exercise routine sounds like our quit smokng campaine !! try,try,try again !! next for us is magnets on the ear!! ??

Peter said...

Hi Bonnie; Karen has the same heart issues. She get's racing heart too, which you probably know causes the panic attacks. Her mom gets them too. They're hereditary. Her mom is 85! So you'll last a long time.

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, we got the book yesterday. It looks interesting. I love to read but have 4 going at the moment and have been working on them for a year. shows you how much time i have to read. Need to do more of it as it is a past time that i really enjoy. Illa