Friday, August 29, 2008

Ben and Illa

I will be going up to see Lis, and if she's out, I hope to bring her down to see Ben and you, if she wants to. Will know more what is going on. I do hope that Bonnie can make it, to Portland, so that I can bring her down to you. We are working to bringing the family together, God, willing. Illa, please know how special you and your family are to Jess and me, also to all of us in the family. I know that we share each moment in our thoughts and in Spirit, I also know the angels of each of us and there are a lot in this family are by your side and a few more, as we can't be there as we would like. I have asked my angel to be by your side, in Gods hands we place you, your family and all. At night been I go to bed, I pray for me to be there in prayer, not our will but Gods. Love you my dear dear sister-in-law for life. Lili

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your words are sweet Lili. You always are so positive. It would be great if / when Lisi can travel. You are very thoughtful to think of everyoine the way you do.