Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lili about Lisi

Dear All, Sis is doing great and looking forward to seeing family. She's talking about working with Suzanne on her future plan's. I support her all the way, and know that she'd do well working her program, and with Suzy..... Talked to Suzy and she plans on seeing Lisi Monday sometime, when that takes place I will support what Lis, wishes to work on and with my little sis. Once Suzy step's in, I will move away from working with Lisi, as she's in good hands and she needs a break from me. It is what she wishes and I honor her on this request, and feel that it is for the good for her, she's really moving forward and I am so proud of her.

Jess and I are going down to California on the 27th to see Jess's sister, 50 years in the marrage of Harold and Melva. Melva is Jess's sister. We are working on the place, and once I know what is going on, with Lis, then I will deal with moving what needs to be done. This will be a busy month, so going going with the wind at this time!!!! We plan on visiting family on the trip down to CA, so those on the way, don't be alarmed if we show our face. Love to all Lili

1 comment:

Jim said...

Lili and Jess,
It’s good to hear you and the news that you’re passing on about Lisi. Whatever future plans Lisi has in mind with Suzy, I hope that it all works out to the satisfaction of all.
You’ve done a lot taking care of Lisi’s needs, and we all thank you for it.

If you do get over to the coast we’d love to have you guys stop in and visit. You can stay in our little apartment if you want. The 25th is our first report day, but we’ll be home after about 4:00.
Love, Jim