Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hi Ya All

OK Ben, enough of this trying to get all the attention. Get yourself better quick so I can pick on you without feeling guilty. I'm not liking not being able to come see you. I talked to our company about a load out that way but they can't promise anything. You probably would be home by the time I got by that way anyway. This is making Rick and I want to get moved out there ASAP!!!!! And you know me, I'm putting my vote in for the coast so you better be there... I will bring the apple fritters.

Oh ya, hi everyone else, miss ya love ya. I have my computor in the truck so you can write any time.

Illa, loved the thing you sent with Julie Andews song. So close to the truth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was very fitting. I talked to Ben tonight again and Glenda had made it to see him. I think he is glad that so many have made it. He is so sick and doesn't want to admit it which I understand.

He said he was up in the chair for quite a while and only walked once. At least that was better than yesterday. He sounds very weak and is hard to hear and I think most of what you say just goes over his head. He can't grasp it. He still has most of his tubes according to his nurse.

I hope Glenda had a good visit. I will be there tomorrow night and be there until Friday afternoon again.

I hope you guys get to move out soon. Maybe even a load at least. He thinks of you alot. I hope you can call him even if he can't talk long. Take care, we Love You Guys.

Ben and Illa