Monday, August 11, 2008

Lisi going home

Lueria called and just told me that Lis, will be going back to the apartment, in about three weeks, I will not be going back, I do need to remove myself. If you have any questions, please talk to Lueria, she's been great working and dealing with her mom. I look her father-in-law, up to see Lis, as they are good friends. It was great to see her and talk with her. She wanted to go to Suzy, but they feel that she'd have a break with moving again, maybe down the road. I agree, as it was so hard with moving, and she's in a great place. She has it made where she lives and it's a beautiful place, also I was not looking forward to moving her again, but what they said, I'm happy for. She has such a great team behind her. Love Lili

3 comments:

Peter said...

Good work Lili, thanks for the update. Looks like things are falling in to place.

Jim said...

Yes, thanks for the update. It sounds like it's going to work out to everyone's best interest.
Jim

Anonymous said...

Hope that Lisi is doing well. Glad she is getting to go home. There is this saying "There's no place like home." How tru that is. Illa