Thursday, August 28, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME


Found this little spot by mistake. I had to make a pit stop before i made a mistake. you cant see it but there is a little swamp in there.




I finally made it home after a verry long week.
I left for my Sierra Nevada run on Sat. I was planning on seeing Ben and spending the weekend in redding having to pay for the extra day out of my own pocket. On friday my dispatcher told me i needed to make a drop on sat in grants pass. No problem. this way, since i needed to be in redding on monday morning anyway, the company paid for both nights in redding. woohoo.
I spent the day with Ben. Whether he new i was there or not it didnt matter. It was also good to be with Glenda and Tisha and Suzie and Darrel. We are really blessed to have Darrel as a Brother in Law. 
Monday i made my deliveries to redding, 4 in Chico,  1 -Willows, 1-Sutter. stayed in Yuba City
Tuesday- 1-Marysville, 2-Rocklin, 4 in Sacramento, 1-Loomis and 2-Grass Valley stayed in Carson City
Wednesday - 1-Gardnerville NV, and 1-Fort Jones stayed over in Yreka
Thursday - 1-Montague and 1-K. Falls and HOOOOOMMME
what a week.
Illa - I came up 395 then up to Susanville and then up 44 and 89. Beautiful Drive. And yes they were doing construction.  Oh and thank you so much for the updates. I know its hard, but thank you so much.

Dick

2 comments:

Jim said...

Sounds like a very busy week. I'm glad you made it home safe and sound.
Jim

Anonymous said...

Yes, sounds like you were very busy. Did you take this picture off 89 just about a mile or so north of Pondosa Fire Station? It looks like the swamp area just north of there. I keep expecting to see elk there. It is beautiful. I am glad I can keep everyone updated. It is wait and watch. Nothing really any better. Glad you made it home safe. That is a long drive. Lots of city driving and crazy people.

Illa