Sunday, August 24, 2008

family

I've been asked to write a book and trying to follow my roots of my life. Also the locations of births, with family. If any of you can remember locations, Peter and Glenda, it would be most helpful to this need. Also, I would love to have family members add, what they would wish, without hurting anyone, on events, I would like to put in the funny things of life, plus I will also be putting some of the funny things I did while hospitalized, so boring at times, so I did do stuff to cheer others and make people laugh. Love to all Lili

2 comments:

Jim said...

Good on ya'. What I'm somewhat fuzzy on, I could ad lib. So, just like Peter said it's kind of murky after that bright light at the beginning.
Jim

Anonymous said...

I'll stick to what I've always said. I do remember that bright light and the person slapping the you know what out of me.
But I don't think he got it all:)