Saturday, August 23, 2008

Glenda and the donuts

Back in Pleasant Hills, to go to Jess's sisters 50th, Sunday. Didn't see much of Glenda as she had to work to cover 2 people at work on vacation. Also she needed to study, so we left early, so she could do so. Was great to see her, we told her we would be coming back to see her. Also I am trying to locate where we were born, did get the location and address of where we lived with Glenda and Ben, also the church where we have our records. Now it will be to locate the hospital, also Glenda said that Lis and I were at two hospitals, because of our health issues, I'll try dealing with that next time I come down. Glenda's place was neat to see, and it was wonderful to see her the short time we did. I look forward to seeing Ben, Monday. Also how about I add the cinnamon rolls, as I had a bit about Hillary and Obdon, with Lueria's father-in-law. I won on Obdon. So, what do you think, ...... Oh, by the way the roads are a trip down here. A lot of work being done. Love to all Lili and Jess

3 comments:

Peter said...

Thanks Lili for the update. BTW, there's a street view from Google of 57o Hays street. It looks a whole lot different now than when we lived there. Google satellite (Earth) also has a view, and you can still see the old Safeway roof top we played on.

other said...

I think it would be nice to know if you remember the location of the hospitals, that we are were at. I'm trying to track our family history and locations.

Peter said...

Sorry, I only remember a bright light and someone pulling on my head. Ask Glenda