Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ben Sunday nite

Ben is pretty much the same. Still trying to figure out where he is. Kept thinking he was in Klamath Falls. Couldn't figure out why I would take him there and not to Redding. I am still not sure if he will remember where he is as he has been told at least 6 times already but will probably tell him another 6. He got a good nights sleep last night as they gave him a sleeping pill. He was happy about that. Wil be down there tomorrow so will talk to the Dr.s about his stuff.

Everyone have a good night. Love Ben and Illa

2 comments:

Jim said...

Well, there's probably worse places to imagine yoiurself to be than Klamath Falls! Personally, I think that's kind of a pretty place.
Jim

Anonymous said...

I'd like to picture myself up at Spirit Lake, though there is no hospital!!!!