Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lili

Dear all,

Its great to see the family growing, also I lost all the birthdays, addresses, names and emails to family, trying to collect them again as Jess gave my iPhone a bath, did not mean to,.... So I lost everything on it, Lis is doing great, she's been sick, can't hear good, it's great seeing her connecting with her daughter. Please send my the information from all, so I can do the family tree, that I am working on, also marriages and all............ I would like to have it all together for the next famiy reuion as I am working on something fun, in my schooling, and I would like this to be the project to give to family, but need the information, it will only go out to the family. Also I would like to get family pictures to put into it and on it. It's a story of fun and facts, also looking at all the connections. Love Lili

4 comments:

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Jim

is it really a good idea to give this info on the blog where anyone can see it?

Jim said...

OK, if anyone wants it, email me.
Jim

Anonymous said...

just a ? i personally dont feel good about it.
thats all.
Dick