Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lili

Jess is doing better, he does have trouble with weather change. He broke the fever last night. Tinkerbell, is taking good care of him as well as Woody, Lisi, old cat.

I love this family, and we do have our points and views, but, I know that I have loved to have Suzy to turn to, at times. I do not have other sister's here, and I do not love you all less. She, as I have been through a lot together, and we work our issues out, it is OK for her to get upset with me, for it's her feelings and right on issues. She did have a right to clear thanks with me as it was me, not anyone else, about what we shared and also I called on her. I needed to, and had the right to ask and she was kind in this matter. So, please know if I need to turn to her on issues, I will as I would for anyone of you, being there in the good and bad times, we all at times have in our personal times. This was personal to me. She, also had a right to butt in as I DID turn to her. I don't get upset like that, and if anyone would know, she would..... Also I had every right to turn to her, and would again, and she'd be there for me. With being out look, as she knows me the most of who I am, and my heart. Also she's been around when and heard what others say, towards me, at times. So, no anger please.

Jess and I love this family so much, and Jess and I know that Suzy, would be behind us in a heart beat, if we needed it. He's grateful Suzy was there for me, and he understands my upsetness, also he will not hold back from me, what is said to him. He loves me, and was glad Suzy was there for me. He also felt I should know, and does not feel that it's right to keep from me. As, he would say, I know,.... where he tells me or not, so why even try................. I will back Jess up, and will not let any issues he wishes to be not respected. Maybe, that is why our marriage is so strong, even when we were living on our own for the 15 years... we were in contact everyday. So, in a way we were never unmarried. We've been together through all the times, with friends and families, those in need as a wonderful team. The ups and downs, with respect to each member in their times of good and bad. When we have been dis-owned, or others dis-owned, in their times, for these family and friends. We have stood up for the needs, of others, in their personal issues, belief's and practice. We have steeped away to let others have a life they wished, but if thang's happened, we've been there with open arms and love. We've let others be mad at us, showing them the respect to let them be mad, but still there. Our door's are always open, Ben and his family, know that we are there for them, they know this, with all their hearts. They also know what it's like to be turned away, and loss. We are there for Ben's kids, as we are for each of my family member's and their families. So, if anyone turns to me, I and Jess are there. I do know how much this family does love each other, it is right to be open, and share what each of us feel, are doing, planning, the hurts and pain of life. That is the sin of this world, what a wonderful day, it will be when we are united in heaven, so, as we know, there is no sin. We know that it's past. The joy of love that God has given us, as he also allowed Satan, to live, so we could have sin removed, and why. I don't think I need to bring up the Bible, it's chapter and Word. We live it..... I deal with it out in the world and my work.

Don't let anyone say Jess will not see heaven, though he does not go to church, or make statements from the Bible. He is a wonderful man in love with God, like I am.

Thank you sis, and my love for all of my family. If anything, family are starting to talk, clearing issues, and connecting, though some times it can hurt, but it's also healing. We are a family,.... a very special family.... keep healing

Someone asked about how come the many years, we are a wonderful team, Jess is there at times, as in my work, in ministry, I talk, and those that turn to me, I hear them. With an open heart with the love God, gave me. Jess knows I will always be there for him. That is us, so everyone, welcome in my home anytime, OK!!!!! If you saw it right now, you'd understand, laugh!!!! Love Aunty Lili

PS:

3 comments:

Peter said...

I'm glad Jess is feeling better. Last winter was the first one that I really felt like being a snow bird. Last year we ended up buying a dehumidifier to help resolve the feeling of wet cold in our house. This helped a lot. We'll be going to Colorado at the end of the month, for a couple of weeks. Even in the dead of winter at -15 degrees, the aches and pains aren't nearly as bad there. But then the altitude is really hard; oh well.

Jim said...

It's good to be able to bounce ideas off others at times. As many views as I have it's a good thing that Sandi is here or I'd be really crotchety. Sharing ideas and opinions with others helps keep me a little closer to center, rather than too far off.
Jim

Peter said...

Your close to center???? We'll, I guess it's all relative.