Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's a grandson!!!

At least that's what the image shows. Claudia had an ultrasound last week. What, you can't tell? Actually, I couldn't quite make it out either, but the ultrasound technician said that the image shows all the proper plumbing to be a boy. That's good, because now their list of possible names has been slashed by 49%, and they can now choose the color for the baby's room.

Randy (and Claudia) left home again last night! They had been staying in the little apartment for the last month. They stayed their first night in the Mason Court house. I'm going over today to help them install the kitchen sink, connect the fixtures, and move the range in. Still there's a lot of little things to do, but it is quasi-livable.

Ben left a message on our machine yesterday, and it was very good to hear his voice. It sounded much stronger than the last time I had talked to him. I tried to call ack this morning, but he didn't pick up.

Also, I tried to call call Chuck this morning to find out the lastest on him but was only able to leave a message.

Jim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I can't tell what it is but that is great. I thought when I first saw it that it was a sonogram.

This is really cool. So what are the name choices??

Ben sounds good today. Bj and the girls made it down to see him and he was really happy about that. I think he was afraid that the kids would turn out to be grumpy old farts like him. He is pleasantly surprised. Which is good. He really loves those kids. Plus he is happy with BJ's choice. I am too for that matter. As far as I know Teresa is doing ok too. She gets sick a lot but then she has a lot to worry about. I hope things get better for her.

Love Ben and Illa