Sunday, September 21, 2008

Suzy

Great to here your trip was fun, sorry I could not pick you up, still can't talk. I look forward to the reuion and the place. It's great there and I do fell we need to have you in on this, as we are welcoming Richardo home and in the support of the family. My plans are to be at Bonnie and Ricks and drive back with them to the reunion , that is what I plan, also am waiting for the funds to come in from my lotto, in TN. By the way, I CALLED THEM, and asked if it was fraud, they emailed me back saying they do not do fraud in the USA, what do you think taxes are!!!!, laugh.
I received $500.000.00. So FIRST Bonnie and Rick, get my 10% tithe. Also I am looking to getting Jess payed back from what has been paid out, and I know a few of my siblings can use help. and finishing off paying off the house and finishing that work.

I look forwards to hearing from you Suzy, and it seems all the girls will be attending, I hope so. Thank you and set the date, Dick we did have one family reunion there and it was great, have wanted to see the area again. Also Lisi and I talked to Suzy, and backed her up, it will be great for Lisi to see the coast, my look into buying there myself, also working with Suzy on some issues. We will all be welcome and I look forwards to seeing Chuck. I have a few surprises to bring and work with Suzy on, for this family reunion. It's been a hard year and we wish to see some fun. Love Lili

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would not trust it. Just call and remember not to pay any money out. It's been on the news about winning money. Ask your self did you play in that state? Also the phone is not the only way to look it up. Call the lottery commission and police. If it sounds like a good thing, it might be. hugs,

ps, mom can't travel much. The doctor says she needs to be near doc for a while. Most likely 2 weeks is the most she can take being away from docs. Love you and I think it would be great for all you to see Aunt Bonnie.

Anonymous said...

I called, Lueria. I plan on going to Bonnies, your mom has wonderful care so I do not worry and All is well, I don't worry about your mom as she has a wonderful team. Love Aunty