Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hi All

Just want to say hi to everyone, and also want to thank you Illa for reporting on Ben's health. My heart and prayers are with you guys. I keep missing Ben's calls and my cell phone is not working most the time at home so use our land line, unfortunately we don't have long distance so can't call out.
I got off the road again so will probably be getting a school bus job soon.
We were hoping to make the reunion but probably wont now with everything so unsure and in our economy and our income cut in half. We are also having to help our kids out financially and hoping for Amy and her husband to moving close to us or maybe in with us.
Dick, did you get that picture of Lenette, she may go by Swain. I guess Shirley remarried and her husband adopted her. Vicky said she and one of her boys saw her with her mom in Oregon City twice recently but don't think that is where they live. I wish I had more info for you. Becky even tried my space but couldn't find anything.

2 comments:

Dick said...

HI SIS,
i just gort and e-mail this morning from Vicki this morning asking for my address. The first time it was rejected by the server. the second time it went thru. I hope.
ya, she told me that ronnie just recently saw her at OC Freddies.
Cant wait to get the pic. Even if it is from the 7th grad.
oh boy, oh boy-- and crying at the same time.

Peter said...

Dear BnR; good to hear from you. Life is busy busy it seems for everyone, and all plans ultimately are tentative. We will continue to hope you can make it. Give each other a hug from us. PnK