Friday, September 26, 2008

Justin Davis

Lueria asked me to post this on the blog for her, as she did not know how to get on the blog, I did send her the information. So, I am doing this on her request. I know that Justin would love to here form you and it would help him on his program,

Justin Davis
335 NE Blogett Rd.
Yachats OR 97498.

He has no connection on the computer, as it's not allowed just snail mail. So, a new world is opening up to him, he's doing forestry I guess, he has no phone connection also. So please lets all write and let him know we love him, some funny cards would be great, and anything working in the woods., laugh. we all have stories of life in the wooods!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Lili

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats funny,
believe it or not i was wondering about him the other day, and how he was doing. Hes a good kid and i see him doing very well.
Its also funny that you say that Lueria dosnt know how to get on. she has posted in the last few weeks.
Dick

Anonymous said...

We will send him some cards. Will pass it on to Teresa and BJ. Hope he is doing well.

Give him our Love.

Maybe Leuria has trouble posting. Sometimes I do and have trouble getting into the Blog.

Love Ben and Illa

Jim said...

That has to be really tough on someone who has grown up in the age of the internet, to be without something that we so often take for granted. In a way I kind of envy him his position of being able to work in the woods. It's good work and very few people to bother you.
I'll drop him a line too.
Jim