Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lili

I am so happy that all are getting better and seeing the time when Ben can go HOME, Jess does not what me to work at this time, so I can be there for Ben and Illa, if they need me, otherwise I will go the Bonnie and Rick's, if they will have me. Jess wants to see how I do there as I have such allergies here, we do have a other locations, up in Washington, the tree's I do not react to.

Also when I work on what I plan to do, I will not put in anything that is hurtful, I can't see what it would hurt to do this for the family, as it's kind of like a game,... where in the world is my family member, and one can go and create their own game from it, with the family and friends, so it makes it personal. Also I will be working in the music and movie, creations. With my painting, and creative work I do, it will be fun, I just wishes to share a little bit of what I am and do, as I will also be working with issues world wide. I do understand, Dick, and will take considerations of your feeling and respect it, with love. We have such a special family, and the love we have, I want to share with, this family has love with all the belief's and I hope we show or respect for each of us, this I wish to show in my gift to family, I believe in personal connection and love. As I know, my family really does not know me and what I do........ Love aunty Lili

8 comments:

Jim said...

Lili, best of luck in your creative endeavors.
Jim

Dick said...

ahh, WHAT?
Dick

Dick said...

I was just looking up some info on your phone problem.
If you didnt turn it on after dropping it in the water, you might just want to take the battery out and let things air dry for a couple of days. till you see no moisture. and as jim said, remove the sim card also. dont apply heat as it can weaken connections inside.
after you see NO moisture ANYWHERE but it back together. and try rebooting it. you might want to make sure all the info is backed up before you do this though. just as a precaution.
Your other option is buy the new 3G and start over:)

Dick said...

heres instructions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R03mv32Eces
listen CAREFULLY

Peter said...

About phone issues; Karissa's uncle recovered a tv that had been under water for two weeks after a flood. He let it dry out, works fine!

Jim said...

Does it receive any additional channels? Underwater shows, perchance.

Jim

Jim said...

Does it receive any additional channels? Underwater shows, perchance.

Jim

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm.
im going to hook mine up to one of my fillings and see what happens
Dick