Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hi everyone

It's great to here Ben is doing better, and will love it when I can talk. The pill's are working, and with taking a rest, I know that I will recover. Jess is doing better but having trouble with it to, just hope he does not get it again from me. We are both taking it easy, though the house has been put on hold. It seems anytime we plan something, then that is when it seem to take place.

I was looking forward to spending time with Suzy, but no way did I wish to have her get this, we will connect.

Illa, I have stuff like crazy, electric bed, and other stuff, if you need it. We will bring it down to you. Just let us know what you need, as we have the stuff that may help it make it easier for you once Ben comes home. Love J&A

1 comment:

Peter said...

Lili, glad your doing better.